my work comes in leather and stripes of blood analog

how would you describe your work?

repeat $descr until 0

can you output that?

given a dictionary it can be written out at each call

will you write it out?

it is written

who's it?

itself can be written out

what views?

from the classical perspective via the descartian coordinates to the
loss of reference

what then?

then comes the answer to the question

the collapsing of interview mirrors the self-reference of the start, i
think we learn by repeat

something else you forgot to say?

'

i want to look at this web

a net artist in the sense that work is on the net, that's where
you'll find it, and not primehowdoiwriteprimerly- firstly by content but
where. then by how the space constitutes of course the content but
secondly. in this sense, lot of the cv falls away- where i've exhibited
and when etc- it's worldwide, always- to have my work on the net- let's
say rather these addresses or searches these 25-40 gigas of work, public
private semi- lunch

thank you, now have a tea

maila