mwp

Thanks for the pictures. One thing I'm struck by in the collection of photos is how the absence of college kids & gutter punks & the motley collection of younguns that usually show up at protests in these parts (Madison, WI area). Perhaps its simply your choice of photos or was this an over 35 sort of event?

~mIEKAL