Here's a brief three-minute excerpt of a 40-minute video I am preparing for a local free jazz improv group. You may recognize a few of the players, if you are into the scene at all. One, for instance, is a very famous guitarist, another a very famous drummer. All told, there are 2 bassists, 2 drummers, a guitarist and a sax player. It was suggested that I should make it “experimental,” so I did. I didn’t shoot this particular video footage, although I did shoot from different angle that evening and will be combining my footage with this weird kaleidoscopic stuff, plus audio of course, for a DVD release, which may or may not be commercially available, in an upcoming month.

The compression on this is pretty brutal, but it’s the best of several options I tested, alas.

http://mwp.jaycloidt.com/mpmov2006/Comp8.mp4
3 minutes, silent, 5.67MB

mwp