fine, it's working, forget it, just sending a post instead

 * * *

i don't know where this comes from

and suddenly my name is danish

against
ageing institution

what is this?

line

all this is very easy
now i forgot

this will continue
poor programs
i don't want to write inside programs
form-fields
i will write outside programs
let's see how to do this
author A writes something
how?
he's not using a program
well...
a solution would be A is a program himself
all this is futile but at least the spacebar is working again
inside/outside, futile
this expands to everyhing
exept t's
...incredible
...now let's continue
problem: the idea that the outside gives the rule
we're made from outside, my parents aren't me
i can't be made from inside, that would be recursively impossible
two things: another view: the tree with all its is one, though gappy genes
i forgot already

will change name to something that rings in the ear of art critix

 Done.

sroundings - soundshots places coll. shorttracks.

do i get money from reading this?
the synapse economy, how does it pump up?
sin ofici ni suporte

shit i hate art and i'm an artist
well nothing is perfect
this is called the ladder
you add a b
shit i'm doing this work for nothing
well something gotta
degenerated
words works mostly by their smell
in these dishes toothpasta and perfumed potato chips
shampoo for deserts
the melody of a word you've forgotten
oasisao sasiaoo
the palindrome is a hallucination, a reflection
why does this take so long
moving into memory in the mean time
the statue gets soul like taxes
is my stuff working anymore?
the connection was reset
why do i think of a reindeer other than word
throw up while the page is loading
ad
we shouldn't read
we're the readers
the text is our master
i'm a success it seems
a group of people read spam for boost i
oh well something has happened here
in the meantime memory was changed
poopoo holds everything in order
something wrong with the template
let's see now - very good madam
Make Money!
the numbers
i will republish, please god and be good
 There were errors. (Details ...)
very good madam
now we've come to the twisters
how cares 500 more