Wonderful!

-Peter Ciccariello

On 3/30/06, Sheila Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(initial segments)

1/
as your sponsor I have ordered a spondee for us to share

2/
the window we look through together has become a form of scenery that works in two ways

3/
shepherds may have seemed relaxed from this distance of a prior future

4/
taken for granted and in aggregate the lymph nodes resist emergence of (un)familiar battles

5/
whining once confused with music came to embrace quarter tones where quarter horses had raced in search of a pacific state

6/
matrilinearity purported to relinquish differently proposed fatestreams

7/
whose icicles are these diminshing constructions

sheila e. murphy