well suffice it to say, there's alot of philosophical baggage assoc w/ dance..
i wouldnt pretend to be the philosopher you are, but i like the idea of
combining
set theory, as for the rest, it seems like you always shade toward the
freudian/eshatological
and minimalism was always meant to express a profundity in other terms, be a
profundity
of significationlessness or whatever

there's a band called "Dead can Dance" if interested..

and they do, just like the Karok devil who laughed himself to death after
having fish guts
thrown in his face.. he died laughing, but then just kept on laughing

at any rate, i'm more in the 'funky town' ass shaking school of dance
as it were.. some of my first proto-sexual experiences were dancing for older
neighbor girls
who would play the BeeGees so the little kid across the street will shake his
ass..
also "You better knock, knock, knock on wood.." etc..

index finger to the sky!