Have you read Motherless Brooklyn? I want to read more of him, just not
sure what/where to begin? - Alan

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Allen Bramhall wrote:

Alan Sondheim wrote:

I read FoS recently. I thought Lethem's localism was authentic, if that
means anything. the story lagged into the normative, which disappointed
me. I guess I was prepped for something more surprising. Lethem's book
of essays shows someone close to obsessive about comix and Philip K Dick
and other things but FoS struck me as well done but ordinary. Lethem did
send me to read Dick, which I hadn't done, and that's been lots of fun.

For URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt .
Contact: Alan Sondheim, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] General
directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org .