Title: Protest Manatee Downlisting

You are subscribed to Save the Manatee Club's Action Alert List as [EMAIL PROTECTED] We will never sell or trade your e-mail address to anyone. Click here to unsubscribe or send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To change your e-mail address, contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sign up for our free Paddle Tales E-Newsletter: Go to www.savethemanatee.org/enews_signup.htm

Our postal address is:

500 N. Maitland Ave.
Maitland, Florida 32751
United States

About SMC
Save the Manatee Club is a nonprofit organization founded in 1981 by former Florida Governor Bob Graham and singer Jimmy Buffett. To learn more about manatees and our work, go to www.savethemanatee.org

Join Us!
Adopt-A-Manatee and join Save the Manatee Club. Your contribution will support our work to help protect endangered manatees and their habitat. For more information, go to www.savethemanatee.org/adoptpag.htm

Pass It Along
Help spread the word about manatees! Please forward this action alert to your family and friends. If you got this message from a friend, sign up to receive our Action Alerts at our Take Action page at www.savethemanatee.org/action.htm

Questions?
You can get updates on Action Alert issues by visiting the Take Action page of our web site. If you have additional questions, e-mail us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]