effervescently pragmatic, team of years united. it must be a cold world, to anchor us so. the war years are our years, except they differ not at all from any other boil to be mentioned by the knowing. the days are as long as they are abandoned, or do you agree in the valley there, dear Reader or what's left?

home is home, the natural thing. for us now, just another death blizzard amidst the plume of jetstream invigourated snow. and lifting up from the perimeter, it really was Yeti long and short sludging across some makeshift permanent noise of snow on a forcefield slope. we greeted with distraction, glad to have hampering pushed aside. are we friends to the end? who can say? we make what we can of the pure windy noise and leave it at that..

Tundra sips a tin cup, its contents the miracle of tea. tented with dismay but willing all along is Excellent English. I need not put stripes and logic to my own ill ease. I missed many signals, and the script here tells of many more. Shorty knows our days, or says so much. love is a pretty name for what we could do. Reader wait, stop turning away. I'm not alone and shouldn't paint that tale, we narrate at the junctions. specification makes it all sound real, these stories of banging pots together. the energy of losing possesses a transfixion beyond belief.

but what, now a quorumed committee, is the practical side of enduring the divide? can we fill the trench with answers?

rude endeavour of ritual deaths, poised on fine points, blurred with reason. there's this escutcheon, known for a primal power, looks good on the wall. topic of story goes surrounds it, guided by many moods and the need, after all, to generate an inheritance. epic of empire, masked as traces ready for division. world as extruded orb, or just ore, elected for the highest limitation of life. well, none of this is for us to understand, we're cold to the bone and maybe beyond. still, we see each other, taken our rare breaths together. blood in the sand, blood in the snow: what's the difference when you ride the storm?

Mallory and that young companion stuck it out, thru shades of death and determined to be right. right's a way of exit, surely. nestled in some presidential murdering we can all assay some bit or bitterness. luminous destruction as a pattern thru rubber jungles and oil fields. the merrie tune insists its ways and means, elegiac in some quarters, heaving as dampening needs to be. I see this as an awful trial, when I discuss bitter roots while toasting the evening sun. here in this bland expanse of dying urges we have populations to hear. those who froze, those who couldn't freeze enough. yes, out little company fits that 2nd aegis well. that's no excuse, just as Paris Hilton can't be blamed for Tom Cruise's doddering fineness. we can finish our assailing ways another day, in other deserts. now makes an interlude, strange as that may seem, with yet more bodies frozen stiff and dumb. we know Shorty's on the mountain, wishing ways to top it all. it's a Moctezuma sort of trial, sung anciently. here's where the story gets good, and gets it good. Reader please: get excited!