This was very powerful. Thank you. Work rooted in
grief is often more of an affirmation of life from the
viewer side than from the point of transmission. Grief
is the shadow that shows where an absence will always
be, shining forever.

--- donna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://homepage.mac.com/digitalaardvarks/iMovieTheater36.html

> (5-7mb)
>
> Video based on a poem based on a dream had after
> watching a friend's
> performance which was based on kabbalah, funny hats,
> multiple
> identities. My friend was a workman's comp attorney
> who was murdered
> by a disgruntled client two months ago today. I
> watched in horror, a
> cosmic coincidence, he was buried next to my son who
> died in a car
> crash last year.
> I know no other way to cope.
>
> Donna Kuhn

“In so far as literature turns back on itself and examines parodies or treats
ironically its own signifying procedures, it becomes the most complex account
of signification we possess.” – John Deely