when we become statues, we think of the sardonic wind (note: me serious song parody), the varied deep of cold (note: written for the consumer), and all the measures by which something goes into dust (note: being pulled into the star).

our statues thrive as worse than forgotten (note: risk arrest at the hospital).

our particulars include LEAVING CITIZENSHIP BEHIND (note: some random bits scribbled), leaving English learners, leaving Lee Ann Womack at Wal-Mart, leaving behind their brightest, leaving behind emergency numbers, leaving behind the Wealth of Life, quickly leaving pacifism behind threats?

I ask this question because there really wasn't much.

resources include tested marketing ideas, international events.

inside that mound of snow, Exactly Someone, who is busy with death. great story filled with seasons, yet again. Exactly Someone as one who could be populated, someday, just like any abbreviation.

we've seen a uselessness of degrees.

Tibet holds annual session of people, holds Anti-Cult, holds third secret protection, holds beauty pageant for tourist, holds Poetry Session, holds Japanese Children's Art, holds a horse, holds a special place in the 32.

tidal China noticed.

the mountain slid facets of light into the trouble of future. this couldn't be hid.

finally, inane behaviour: jabbering wastelands give Turbine Flare.