works a bunch with writing tablet
On Aug 28, 2006, at 2:05 PM, david divizio wrote:

you know yasunao tone?

No, but I met Bibbe Hansen... wife of Al, Mother of
Beck, in Tokyo.
We were earlier introduced by Johnnie Walker.

2:09 JST 4/24/99 1604 bytes

Joseph Kosuth ~
                          refusal snag illusion 1
stoop Shoal-
                          drags sleeved analogs Duval
                          noNstop illusioN d-oop
daisies)
[and then in smaller print]
                          WRongs school develop Rhea
develop Alisia)
                          develop sleeve) develop
refusal drags Rhine) doings
                          show shortstop)

                          duvet iqwgs Nlwal dRugs
Nhvov/drugs school iqwgs
                          Rhino) iqwgs Maria) doings
Rhmai allays dlwovl
                          dialogs duvet) ceilings
dlwovl Mikal wRongs
                          .Rhvwt sessions Stoval Ramp

The initial Figure of 326 bytes and the larger print
first 222 bytes composed seated with Joseph Kosuth
looking on over Divizio's right
shoulder, thighs touching, at Vivienne Sato's 'Anela
Strawberry' on the 4th floor of the Lee 3 building on
*(?Dori) in Kabukicho, with Wayne Baerwaldt, Bibbe
Hansen, Sean *(?), Renee *(?) and Yuko*(?) looking on.
 The rest was generated later in the day at Ben's Cafe
in Takadanobaba, and settled 29 hours 29 minutes later
at Skylark Gardens in Minoridai.

Ana is full of such "note taking".... in our attempt
to document my particular Fluxus.

d^Vizio