sabotage

what was it
explosif
who are you
are you really you
are you really me
who did it
what is your isp

i think what with the repatriation issue, the
issue is over powering the world struggle, that blacks are
feeling disconnected w/ each other
as a unified diasporic peoples
in sync
w/ world struggle
away from the poor
and the proletariat proper
all for the bourgeois
1 from a brutha
guidance to amerikkkanada
4 corners
graffers & scientists
afrophobic polytheoretical
ill logic
hip hop o critiques

oh another slip

                        recover
hear this
the final call:
 an attachment explosif

                        digital mistakes

breed me
batty
sexuality
beggin whitey
inna biography
holier in
-boys, you must go back today-

then pow

it’s in weatherin the lebanon
in the underground
sets
infect
elfin hypocrite
wars and tolkin
digital mistakes
deep matter
two towers
inna master
dive me

--now may we ask if this is right? is this moral and just?
of course,
if it be true that labour produces everything…--

tossin kicks in engines of menticide
                cuz they ain’t no thang

situationists
disarm
sub dubcotique
collage
thrashin the sodomites
communal
sabotage

--it is both moral and just that it should own everything--

a message
centre to the
pouget
posin feggit
situationists
disarm
sub dubcotique
collage
communal
trash a catamite

 --it is claimed that sabotage

…injure the cause of the workers before the public
…that it would degrade the moral value of those that practice it.--

what of it?
our reply to you
explosif
who are you
are you really you
are you really me
who did it
what is your isp

was it a condo or brownstone
shocking hoffman
cluster bombs come in tones
the coopting of afrocentricty as colonial tool to
passivity
the revolutionary
that dudes runnin a marathon
how iranic
down play our islamic
comply with government policy
he’s a commie
all good yahoodis fry strapt to the electricity

-it were much better to resort to action. Instead of bending our heads
to the orders and injunctions-

distortion of those who dare come to stand for yassin
a history

--sword that hangs over the head of the master class, will replace all
the confiscated weapons and ammunition of the army—

                                up from slavery
        is it real?
another mercenary
black folk – our skillz
the samo tool for usury
made geometry
in
resistance
my labour
in cuttin logic on tractus
emerge
the grubby linguistics
yuh just a soundbwoy

We run it

what was it
explosif
who are you
are you really you
are you really me
who did it
what is your isp
wiggin out w/ frankenstein
sets
digital mistakes
skin graphs
scientific
wicked mixes
like a play by louis x
grubby linguistics
a numeric sentence
another brutha is murdah
i bet you a shin for what you did in nola
a selectah
rests w/ hassans
the strip and industrial prisons
peace and blessins

run it

black folk -- the samo/samo
favourable to
black folk -- the samo/samo
contrary to
the samo/samo
cypher square kills
when you try and run it
it gets you
the blank ballots

or our truth to
a bullet
sabotage
all tools of usury
a yahoodi
an heir
to occupation
-worked for the diffusion
of the idea of emancipation
and elaborated a plan of future society
human exploitation-
comes the despair
found in a letter
a totalitaryan happenin
open the corruption
files
virals
catastrophic
count the loads
sweet jane and clerics
the life a resistor born to poetics

run it

a message
centre to the
pouget
drop bombs on
posin feggits
situationists
disarm
sub dubcotique
collage
communal
sabotage

there she goes
another clichy
more angered students
likin the flow of paris
masters of ceremonies
situationists
disarm
sub dubcotique
collage
currupted sound bites
for
bougie
sodomites
uploading the beaten image
communal
sabotage
let them all grieve
we started sending letters like bombs to tel aviv

1427 Lawrence Y Braithwaite (aka Lord Patch)
New Palestine/Fernwood/The Hood
Victoria, BC

...July 19 events in some two dozen cities worldwide called for regime
change in Iran. And the annual “World Pride” march —incongruously themed
“Love without Borders”—was scheduled to take place in occupied Jerusalem
on Aug. 10, making Israel appear to be a bastion of liberty in the
Middle East.But Israel—the apartheid, theocratic imperialist power
threatening the entire Middle East—was blasting the population and
infrastructure of Gaza and pounding Lebanon with U.S.-supplied bunker
buster bombs...Like the German Homosexual Emancipation movement, which
was derailed when it supported is own ruling class on the eve of World
War I, any progressive movement that does not fight its own imperialist
bosses and oppose a war for an empire built on super-profits surrenders
its independence and kneels before its own oppressor class...." --
leslie feinberg -- "Struggle over Middle East reaches into world LGBT
movements"

http://www.workers.org/2006/world/mideast-lgbt-0803/

___
Stay Strong
\
-"I testified/My mama cried/Black people died/When the other man lied"
-- chuck d
\
 "Be a friend to the oppressed and an enemy to the oppressor"
--Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib (as)
\
"They want to see us breathless. We will not be. They want to see us
tired. We refuse to be. They want to see what our strength is. We will
not show it in advance. We will continuously surprise them." -- Julia
Wright

 "We restate our commitment to the peace process. But we will not
submit to a process of humiliation."
--patrick o'neil
\
"...we have the responsibility to make no deal with the oppressor"
--harry belafonte
\
"...these people generate wars in Asia and Africa,...These are the
people who, in the last century, caused several devastating wars. In one
world war alone, they killed over 60 million people.... In the near
future, Allah willing, we will put you to trial in courts established by
the peoples...."-- mahmoud ahmadinejad
\
http://www.sidebrow.net/2006/a047braithwaite.php
\
http://cleveland.indymedia.org/uploads/2006/07
olivet___h.a.t.s_in_the_square___loud_ruffa1b.mp3
\
http://radio.indymedia.org/news/2005/10/7255.php
\
http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/olivet___h.a.t.s_in_the_square___loud_ruff.mp3