Grrr balming rhyming, its purchase is purposive. Jobs timing necks mar birds' calling. Tapped in to info, rued gags for data blips. Redder. Pound a soda class-engine, lent root a blinking FREE. My sigh gets hotter, paste in a bland feeling. Brunching. Bum hobby brews nothing: and a Rumpke dungeon.

Sshh calming writing, its purpose is purchases. Bombs thru my legs are turds falling. Spat out the Draino, chewed a bag a catnip. Cheddar. Found a load a passages, went thru them frequently. I cry for the water, displaced & unfeeling. Crunching. Somebody do something: plan a fucking luncheon.