Kwak! :-)

- Alan (sound of zen enlightenment (more or less))

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, Jim Piat wrote:

Hey, I just went downstairs and fixed myself a salami and cheese on a bagel that I picked up at the grocery store earlier ---you know just this minute after writing that bit a moment ago about Alan's stuff. And here's the thing. As I'm fixing this sandwich I'm thinking abou the guy at the deli who reccommended and sold me the cheese. A young fellow. And I was enjoying the exchange but you know at the same time I was thinking to myself what the fuck is this guy doing. I mean why is he trying to sell me this cheese (which you know I hadn't asked for) and I'm thinking too what the fuck am I thinking about this, what kind of sick paranoid shit is this the guy is just talking and then too I'm thinking well was sort of thinking then and mostly thinking now and the reason I ran back up here to tell you his --- the guy is just doing what he does. The guy is working in a deli selling deli stuff and he's god damn pleased to be doing so and frankly I'm god damn pleased he is too (and by the way he gave me a free slice wrapped together with a slice of salami and told me pointing to fellow over there that that's the guy that put him on to this cheese) and so the point is and sort of the point of that thing about Alan is that what the fuck, that's all it is -- we're all buying and selling cheese and salami and that's not a bad thing, that's a good thing and because of that fellow in the deli I think my life is going to be pretty god damn good from now on -- that and nailing the drop in the gold market and fooling all those fuckers who are so often fooling me. But mostly I'm thinking it was the moment in the deli but you know not having to tell my kid I lost again well that helps too -- ok and now TV (and peanut butter cookies that I also bought) which is what I went downstairs for in the first place. Life is good -- and sometimes, (rarely) --for just a moment -simple

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact [EMAIL PROTECTED], -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org
Trace at: http://tracearchive.ntu.ac.uk - search "Alan Sondheim"