This all sounds pretty accurate. I was writing to someone who works on occasion with sexuality (more in writing, I think, than anything else) - he wanted to discuss how it 'played out.' So I was thinking along prac- tical lines. In the last 15 years or so just about everyone is dealing with 'body' - most without any awareness of the history. But nudity in art well predates Duchamp - look at Courbet's Origin of the World (think that's the title) or Turner's drawings. I don't think even in performance it has much to do with Duchamp; I think nudity was present in early film as well as dance at the turn of the last century. - Alan