From: mIEKAL aND
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: Archaeological treasures a click away on Google Earth

One of the problems to getting this located is that the "official" state archeologists insist that such a thing never existed.  I learned of this from a Ho-chunk scout that lived in this area, & worked for the Ho-chunk nation mapping caves & cave paintings who said  such a place is mentioned in their oral tradition.  & he was suggesting that it was a pyramid which was the the central plaza of a city of sorts, like a small-scale Cahokia.

~mIEKAL