promise you'll promiscuous the herald angels
in my free time zeal encumbers why-not interrupt because
because. I know techniques for deselection. I know also
techniques for misappropriation. I know techniques for wall flowering the premises.
do you know that I was premature and now I'm immature.
these invisible eyelids made a case for incubation and I closed them.
I am restricted by my choice. the voice of homonyms finds us indebted to these other mongers.
vantage points to costume party lexicons.
in truth the volleys make their way to iceland.
is this iceland the economy of.
her reeds comprised the problem the real problem not her breath.
I sat there playing my heart out with the other third of a heart there was
this gap that sounded louder than we two.
now what.
now that you are technically mine.
now that I am in a frenzy.
now that work is real worth.
now that I have iced the pentax. now that
you are reasonably mine.
now that the endowment has been parched a long time.
define. in the mood equals the sandbag hemp and curvature
containing almost something sweet finis.
that's where you'll find me underneath the seeds.
in time

sheila e. murphy
  • my experience is a valid miles-per-hour (stet) Sheila Murphy