---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:52:23 -0800
From: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: First Light Newsletter - November 2006

[_2910041538451248.jpg]

[70years.jpg]

This Halloween, JPL celebrates 70 years of exploration. Take a step back
in time with our new collection of features that recount the history of
our lab.

+  Quiz: JPL History
+  Video: The Rocketmen
+  Feature story: The Spark of a New Era

Podcast: Exploring Space -
    Views from JPL's Director
    + Play now   |  + Transcript

To read more and watch archival video, visit the new JPL History site at:
  http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplhistory/

[more-from-jpl.jpg]

[spitzer-halloween06.jpg]

Who Ya Gonna Call?

NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope is a galactic ghost buster, spotting
hidden
massive stars and other monsters lurking in our galaxy.

+ Play video

 [neo-06.jpg]
Coming in November:

Near-Earth objects may be near Earth, but they're still out of this
world!
Meet the scientists behind the hunt for space rocks. It will rock your
world.

+ Near-Earth Object site

[10100.gif]

Technical note: Users reading this message in Eudora may need to adjust
their viewing preferences in order to view images correctly. If pictures
appear garbled, in Eudora try going to Tools > Options, select Viewing
Mail and click to select "Use Microsoft's viewer."

Unsubscribe from this mailing.

Unsubscribe from all mailings from NASA Jet Propulsion Labratory.
[815324851.gif]