Anyone in the Boston area, please come!

> New Gallery Concert Series
>
> is pleased to present
>
> "Visual Music"
>
> with the artists and poets of the Be Blank Consort
> and Members and Guests of the Firebird Ensemble!
>
> Thursday, November 9, 2006  7PM

?Featuring a world premiere by Aaron Trant, along with the music of
Sir Harrison Birtwistle, Jon Deak, Judith Weir and Frank Zappa.

?

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam:        https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?c=s&i=120349763&m=1392f8c598e8
Not spam:    https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?c=n&i=120349763&m=1392f8c598e8
Forget vote: https://antispam.osu.edu/b.php?c=f&i=120349763&m=1392f8c598e8
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Hello!
Don't know how many of you are actually on the New Gallery email list but
thought I'd forward this your way just in case.
Please pass it on--and please sign on to be on the NGCS mass email for future
concert annoucements!
Hoorah and see you all soon!  (Hopefully you're getting this announcement with
all the images on it.  Nice job!)
sab  ps--scott, could you forward this to Mr. Luis (as well as who ever else
you'd like)?  Don't have his email address. Thanks!

> New Gallery Concert Series
>
> is pleased to present
>
> "Visual Music"
>
> with the artists and poets of the Be Blank Consort
> and Members and Guests of the Firebird Ensemble!
>
> Thursday, November 9, 2006  7PM
>
> Featuring a world premiere by Aaron Trant, along with the music of Sir
> Harrison Birtwistle, Jon Deak, Judith Weir and Frank Zappa.
>
> Visual artists and poets of the Be Blank Consort include:  Harriet Bart, John
> M. Bennett, Michael Basinski, Kathy S. Ernst, Philip Gallo, Scott Helmes,
> Carlos M. Luis, Michael Peters and Wendy Collin Sorin.
>
> Members and guests of Firebird Ensemble include:  Jennifer Ashe, soprano;
> Sarah Bob, piano; Rohan Gregory, violin; Rane Moore, clarinets; David
> Russell, cello; Aaron Trant, percussion; Kate Vincent, viola and Randall
> Zigler, bass
>
> Images above:
> "Incantation for Six Voices" by Scott Helmes,
> and "Rondo" by Harriet Bart
>

> at the Community Music Center of Boston
> 34 Warren Ave., between Berkeley and Clarendon,
> one block north of Tremont in Boston's South End
> (wheelchair accessible)
>
> Tickets available at door:
> $10 for adults / $5 for students and seniors
> FREE FOR MEMBERS OF THE CMCB COMMUNITY!
>
> Reception to follow.
> Please join us for yummy food and
> an intimate setting with all of the NGCS participants!
>
> Please mark your calendar for the upcoming
> New Gallery Concert Series events:
> February 8, April 18 and April 26
>
> Directions?  Images?  More info?
> Please visit http://www.newgalleryconcertseries.org
> or call us at 617-254-4133 for additional information
>

> The New Gallery Concert Series
> Sarah Bob, Director
> New Music. New Art. Come Celebrate the Now!
>
> The New Gallery Concert series is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization.
> Donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated!
>
> To make your donation online,
> please visit http://www.newgalleryconcertseries.org/contribute.htm
> or email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> to learn about volunteer opportunities with our organization.
>

> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>New Gallery Concert Series, Inc.
>57-5 Brookside Avenue