Rump led bowl

cut e sop ping ,ble        ng fe d hum ping
fungused an the web        r ,fog an must  .my hi
na rinsing c off yr        love an bleading  .res
t the ten t fir e an bob bing in yr drin K
rapped a cor ne r g        fallen hand kr eel  .be
cue or ,nat ter o        finger pouring of t yr tu
gh why y our lo        at lap ping ,dod ge em

from the dust  .pil        e goo p beneath yr chi n
.just whaling at yr        ntrance f older c rap ,w
s hack you b led a        soup guns cha se yr
n  !bil e knacker an a fore stalker an a p
hew b ringing in the        h han g sha dhow cor
f log away  !nin e        loghorn ,bis bis tentive
hat rust les in th        e mil e ,an c lasping ho t

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library