for Sebastian Brant, and the still-born twins of Worms.
for the odd lore of twins, which was continued on 911.

==

like an x-ray eye i see what is above and below
the surface of things, and words, and their directions
and the direction beneathe their directions

the ground's surface is thin as a bubble and beneathe it
a network, a cascade of networks interpenetrating themselves
and the upper world, and the sky is the same and its networks

even more visible to me. i see so plainly the streams of data, the waves of gravity, the moist lenses of vapor and gas, the frequency of the light and lightning and the phrase which turns it

i see all, i hear all and i know all, nothing at all is unknown, nothing
nothing at all insert to ruin by which the ball does bounce to track
all radiant my machine clop clop in the aerly morning dew apo-apo-apo

rundigger coal white the buzzard's sewing blue, green house my name
i war on you, i war on you, this money of shells of bodies, i know skulls
i know them well, we of hell shall forge our companies stronger than words

like an x-ray eye i see what is above and below
the surface of things, and words, and their directions
BANNERS WAVE, MY COUNTRY, MY FLESH CONQUERS

ism (by all rights, this poor design IS BEST!) {P_E_R_E_S_I_D_O_N_T}
dragging (is queztalcoatl's time already dead, what has prophecy to say?)
the stupid N-trail [nests of liers, human vipers, dodgey dirty history]