Six days ago I started:

http://www.logolalia.com/arspoetica/

This is a themed blog (ars poetica, or, poems about poetry) that will
lead to a print anthology.

I invited five of my favorite poets to send me an ars poetica they'd
written along with the names and email addresses of five other
poets. I then invited those twenty-five poets to do the same. I then
invited those hundred and twenty-five poets to do the same. I then
invited...you get the picture.

Every poem submitted will appear on the website, one per day, and be
archived by author and date.

The print anthology will be published by Paper Kite Press when the
editors (Jennifer Hill-Kaucher and Dan Waber) determine that a book
length collection of the very best of these poems exists, which, at a
poem a day, is likely to take a year or more.

Submissions are by connected chain of invitation only, this is NOT an
open call, but anyone interested in reading poems about poetry is
certainly invited to come visit every day for their daily dose.

The ripples are spreading outward in the most delightful ways. Keep
watching and see.

Regards,
Dan

I'm at: http://www.logolalia.com/