ow

John M. Bennett
stuttering in Bob BrueckL's Lumber

At 11:59 PM 1/25/2007, you wrote:
"LUMBER CLAWS CUSSED, BEE THIRST RASH, HORSE NICKEL BLAST,
LOO GORE ORE DIP, WHADDA WHIFF, PORE BEAN BEEP"

wave bright clamber, bit bite lagged glue, bag fog nap,
bolt sun less cuddled, gland blinking brain, shone drizzly,
lung me pill, gusher shore loopy, speck star rustle

cuetip heap an lumber cheek, meaty pillow hips,
one tub toward lashes, ah, rubble rust shit, foul fork me bun,
numb hone blood barf while quickie noose shudder nests

lip mate luster shone, hoe hone loo, loop gore bum,
finger matter bluster, ingle tendril shrunk,
oily pee hump, muscle pee pit, it claws, heap me meaty,
shingles pillow whining, udder neck butt

--Bob BrueckL
(all words from John M. Bennett poems)

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS