this actually is a great answer. it really is up to the reader to render the experience. your work is so striking because you have such an attitude toward and regard for each word.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Allen Bramhall: Thanks for reading, and your comments. Sheila Murphy asked me to write about my take-offs on John's poems about a year ago, and I could think of nothing to say, other than that it was "fun" to do so.
In the same way I don't know how to review your book.  My mind does not seem to
work that way anymore.  Gertrude Stein has destroyed my brain, and turned me in
a different direction.  It's not what the words mean, or even how they sound,
but simply the words themselves:
squirm, flatter, senile, wring, odious, thwart, writhing, roving, poultice, billowy,
avail, pinions, anew, hoarfrost, tint, diadem, smother, breastplate, nosegay, catapult,
winnow, flinty, belch, niche.  There are millions of 'em, it seems.  "O my soul,
praise the Lord."

Best, blessings, peace,

Bob BrueckL