Between  Eclipses
A razor cuts my wrists  but what cut you off from me? Who cut our hearts in
half? When an azure sky  separates the marrow-gray clouds from the gristle of
your day, what of that  necessary blood motion will you have left? Who splits
eclipses in half? When the  moon and the Sun bring down these separations,
which Earth will you save, which  elements recycle? Whose house can you find?
As
Earth intercedes for me, my  lunacy portends again, oh la la and not without
scars.

.

Note: On the  occasion of the lunar eclipse at 13 degrees of Virgo on March
3, and the Solar  Eclipse at 29 degrees of Pisces on March18, anno  2007.

Larissa  Shmailo
_http://myspace.com/larissaworld_ (http://myspace.com/larissaworld)
_http://blog.myspace.com/larissaworld_ (http://www.myspace.com/larissaworld)
http//:www.cdbaby.com/cd/shmailo