For a year or so after brain surgery,
  I heard voices of the dead in my head.
  I'm glad this finally stopped.
  I was too afraid to tell anybody at the time.
  Tom Savage
  3/26/07

Peter Ciccariello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Lost, now that I have voices,
and want to make enough of them,
>From the first quest for memory, to have assured me,
lost enough to have the time to move ahead,
Indeed this is a situation in which to ask forgiveness
a situation where there would be none from one place to another,
still, after you have asked, but not there,
you speak to please that I can only ask
have what it is to finally quest for memory,
and anywhere, anywhere find it not yet there

- Peter Ciccariello

Looking for earth-friendly autos?