No, it's chickn.

Thanks for the memory though Ana Buiges.

I had just returned from Tokyo, where I'd been living on the street a couple months. to an isolated west coast community in the forest with my Ana.

We were all at the ballpark on that particular April Fool Sunday in 2000, and I sat on the porch, chatting/demostrating Ana's behaviour to a beautiful young woman.

When I offered to process her name, the lady said, "No. Put in Chicken coop Merville. I was born there." [Her father was a hippy who'd mucked out the coop and cleaned it up to rent, there being no other accomodations available so imminently]. So I did, but mid scribing, I suggested chicken be spelt chickn, not chiken... or chikan...[dirty old man in Japanese]

Ana spat out something about Islam, first time over, but it was after the second tracing generated "demon man mistress", the woman rose and walked away, silently.

Before I left that afternoon I approached her again, stating, "They don't mean anything. But I tend to believe them"

She was right.  It was "chickn".

http://earlyanafiles.blogspot.com/2007/04/chickn-coop-merville_04.html

P!^VP

PS.
http://images.google.es/images? svnum=100&um=1&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&client=firefox- a&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES: official&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=trompe+l´oeil&spell=1

Interesting, I only just now found this at the end of your post Ana. Trompe L'oeil, indeed!!!