my hiss, my
broom, my lubbers
the guttered (my loop)
slap slapped

my plucky sucks my
saw saw my slapped, my slap
slapped slap, my clap, my plucky creep,
my slopey dopey cumming,
my glue sucked suck slapped my head slop

smoulder saw slapped my sop a head head unslapped,
my clung glue slapped my shoulder clamp slap slapped,
trousers slope slapped, my hung fasicle slap,
yammering sucks slapped, clapped clap slap,
my cumming clucks slap slapped, rubble plunge slap,
dopey creep lapped, my plucky guttered rage aped

hung sucks my rubble my smoulder clung,
trousers' fasicle my cumming plunged, plucky my saw
glue my clapped cumming, my guttered sop slop,
my shoulder clap clucks dopey head clamps
yammering my creep

--Bob BrueckL
(all words from John M. Bennett poems)