Holocaust Teaching Trunks:
5th/6th Grade, Middle School, and High School trunks available for teachers
to borrow for free.  Trunks will be shipped to and from your school (at no
cost!).   Trunks contain books, both individual titles and multiple copies
of selected titles for reading groups, teacher resources, maps, dvds,
posters, activities, and lessons.

Classroom Sets of Books:
Classroom sets include 35 copies of the title, a dvd, and related lesson
plans and activities. Titles available: Night by Elie Wiesel; All But My
Life by Gerda Weissmann Klein; Number the Stars by Lois Lowry; Diary of Anne
Frank; Hana's Suitcase by Karen Levine

Holocaust Trunks - http://www.wsherc.org/education/teaching-trunks

Classroom Sets of Books -
http://www.wsherc.org/education/classroom-sets-of-books

If you have any questions, or if you would like more information, please
feel free to email me.  (Or stop by our session at the WSCSS conference in
October!)

Ilana Cone Kennedy
Director of Education
Washington State Holocaust Education Resource Center
ila...@wsherc.org | 206-774-2201 | www.wsherc.org

<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Washington-State-Holocaust-Education-Reso
urce-Center/140140310737>
<https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Washington-State-Holocaust-Education-Reso
urce-Center/140140310737> Like us on Facebook!

<<image001.jpg>>