The annual free NHD workshop at UW Libraries is set for Saturday, 4 October.
This year, it is two workshops in one with three free clock hours available for
each.  In the morning, several of your History Day teacher colleagues will be
presenting sessions intended to help you help your students make use of UW
Library resources, create exhibits, documentaries, performances, or websites.
Also presenting will be our hosts for the day UW History Librarian, Theresa
Mudrock, and from Special Collections, Lisa Oberg.  The second workshop in the
afternoon will be led by Lisa Oberg who will provide hands on activities in
Special Collections.  Attendance at this afternoon session will have to be
limited.  Register soon at
https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/mudrock/175577

Randy Schnabel
Coordinator