Title: Connection timeout error when making SSL connection

Hey Claudio,

Here is my session log.

Connecting to 208.255.176.210:21

Connected to 208.255.176.210:21, Waiting for Server Response

220-CG2Direct.210 X2 WS_FTP Server 4.0.1 (191203526)

220-CG2 Direct FTP Server

220 CG2Direct.210 X2 WS_FTP Server 4.0.1 (191203526)

Host type (1): FTP PC/TCP

AUTH SSL

234 SSL enabled and waiting for negotiation

XAUT 2 B3>[EMAIL PROTECTED]>45:74A;A=72<8=;>@;@87B>A68:;7C?=<7474=5=@;6

230-user logged in

230-Howdy!!!

230 user logged in

Host type (I): FTP PC/TCP

Host type (I): FTP PC/TCP

PWD

257 "/" is current directory

PORT 10,0,0,253,12,47

200 command successful

LIST

425 Can't open data connection.

PASV

227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,168,210,4,32).

connecting data channel to 192.168.168.210:1056

connection timed out; the connection timed out while waiting for a response from the server.

I tried it without the SSL and it connects but the directory listing is screwed up. Meaning, it shows a bunch of binary files titled “System”. Nothing more.

Any thoughts?

Troy D. Hilton
Serveon, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]