Hello,

Would someone be able to provide me with recent information about the market share of the different smartphones in Australia. I have not been able to find much using Google since such data is usually subscription-only.

I am considering implementing a mobile-dedicated site and wondering whether it is necessary in Australia to 'cover the field' with a device repository (such as WURFL or DeviceAtlas) to detect every device, or whether it is good enough to filter for the half-dozen or so most popular devices.

I would be interested in comments about how other people have dealt with this issue.

Thank you and kind regards,

Grant Bailey