Hi Isabel,

It sounds like you might be confusing/mixing your requirements... from the
limited information you have provided, this sounds like perfect candidate
to generate two separate files.... ie: HTML already has accessibility built
in, and you get the XML file contain exactly what you require.

regards,
Mathew Robertson