One day to go for comments on the WSG "mini-button" icon folks.

It seems to me (given no feedback to the contrary) that Ben's spiffy icon
http://leorex.com/skunkworks/wsg/icon/ will be accepted as the chosen one. Please let
us know if you have any last thoughts on this.

While I'm at it, well done Ben on last night's Sydney CFUG Aura presentation. I
believe you turned quite a few heads in the right direction last night, and I'm kinda
amazed by some of the basic concepts that needed a deeper explanation, things that
most of us on this list take pretty well for granted nowadays.

It just shows that while "we" use these concepts (valid code, semantic mark-up, css
layout over tables, basic accessibility aids etc.) as common practice, the whole
concept is still at the bleeding edge for most (and we're talking about professional
developers).

We have a long way to go in spreading the word (with great examples like Aura and
Russ-o-matic's tutorials among countless others), helping the development community
realise that their working life can be so made much easier, with much better results
(faster loading sites, better Google results, wider device support etc.) by simply
going back to the basics.

I look forward to seeing it again tomorrow in a slightly different (audience) context.

If you are Sydney based and haven't RSVP'd yet, I can assure you that the two
presentations tomorrow night are well worth seeing, and we have a great time at the
WSG meetings anyway. Please let us know off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you'd like to
join us. Of course you could just turn up (non-members are also very welcome), but as
we cater it helps to know how many beers to buy.

Regards,

Peter