1.
Dave Shea from Mezzoblue has started an interesting topic - CSS Best
practices:
http://www.mezzoblue.com/archives/2003/11/17/css_best_pra/

Strangely enough, this is very similar to something Peter and I were going
to open up for discussion soon - a sort of WSG's (X)HTML/CSS best practices.

Have a read of Dave's article then feel free to post suggestions to this
group. If there is enough interest we can gather it all into an evolving
section of the site that could be a good resource/starting point for those
getting into building sites to web standards.

2.
Another new XHTML/CSS site goes live (links below have info about the site
and process):
http://www.sprintpcs.com/
http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/popups/popMakingWirelessEasierDetails.html
http://www.point-break.com/index.php#11162003

3.
WaSP interviews Dan Cederholm (of Simple bits fame)  about developing with
web standards:
http://www.webstandards.org/learn/interviews/dcederholm/

Thanks
Russ