Hey Russ....yes i do... and here it is...

http://www.healthpoint.com.au/new/default.php

I seem to have all the side bits sorted out ( I should note that this is my
first attempt at a css only site ... actually my first styly sheet...so you
may find some crashing blunders in there as i am just feeling my way along
here!!!)

The bit i am talking about is the large image of mum and kid... if i dont
have enough content in that area...content changes every month... it all
sits up at the top and then i have this massive space under it. I hate that.

The other thing is ....when i dont have enough content to fill the section
the next header eg beauty slides up into the top section.. i hate that
too!!!

This is going to apply to all the lower sections too as there will be images
in each department.

Well that got that little lot off my chest..... any help at all would be
hugely appreciated as i am all tuckered out here!!!

Cheers Jackie