Completely understand, please excuse my newbie ignorance. Still learning. I'll fix all the problems ASAP!

Cheers
Peter

Hi Peter

Firstly - this is a public list. Anyone can sign up & all messages posted to
the list are archived online at
http://www.mail-archive.com/wsg%40webstandardsgroup.org/. If you want to
keep something secret this list is not the place to do it.

I don't mean to come across as being to harsh, but please check over Russ's
email at
http://www.mail-archive.com/wsg%40webstandardsgroup.org/msg00835.html
(extract below) and also Mark Pilgrim's "Why we won't help you" post at
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/05/05/why_we_wont_help_you.

I guess the main issue is that before we can accurately diagnose your issue
& provide suggestions we need to be working with a valid site. Your site
does not validate, in fact it does not even have a doctype. If you have
issues with getting the site to validate or with picking a doctype we'd be
more than happy to help with that, but lets deal with these issues before
getting into specifics of padding and so on.

Please don't be discouraged by this post.... we are more than happy to help
you but we need to get the fundamentals in place before we're going to make
any real progress.

Cheers
Mark

--