Hey there people,

Do you know any contractors that are in Sydney with great html // css skills? If they have an IA and design ability - that would be (well amazing) great as well.

The company I work for - Hothouse Interactive - are looking to outsource all the html  // css. The programmers only care about the logic and the html suffers ENORMOUSLY.

It should work out to about 3 days a week on a contract rate - but it will be a bit flood + famine - so it's not a bad gig. For an eg of the standard of work go here and click the links => http://www.conversantstudios.com.au/apa/index_01.html

If you know anyone who might fit the bill can you forward their details to me - or vice versa... my Hothouse details are below.

Thanks,
Benvolio

Ben Webster
+61 2 9432 3671