Here is the site:
www.desertstandard.net/YV/

The first problem is with the main horizontal nav bar. I need it to sit about 3 to
5px's from the purple header and it needs to be centered on the page. Client wants it
to look like their brochure of course. I have put a orange bar on the background for
reference. I cannot get it to sit there on the latest versions of all the browsers and
I am having trouble with the centering.

The second problem is with the sub nav menu in the Classes section. In IE 6 it keeps
'bouncing' up and down and I obviously only need it to sit still.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I am close to scraping it and using tables.

Thanks,

Roger