Tonight was my first WSG meeting and I'd just like to say a big thanks to Russ and Peter for organising such a great event.

Russ: your talk was great and although I thought I knew a fair bit about accessibility I now know I still have a fair way to go. I'm about to finish a job in the next few weeks and I'm going to speak to the client about the benefits you mentioned in your presentation and convince them to spend time increasing the site's accessibility.

Peter: Hope to see the photos on the website soon!

For those who develop using Macromedia products, and would like to participate in the mx community that were at meeting tonight, Daemon host the usergroups, cfaussie and fugli lists at http://lists.daemon.com.au

Thanks again everybody. Looking forward to the next WSG meeting.

-- tim