hiya,

I noticed that the much publicized new qantas airline - http://www.jetstar.com/ - launched their site with a css layout.
I havent had a real look at the code, but my question is more about class and id names. when you have a pretty complicated site and you end up using some sort of naming convention for classes/ids like they have on jetstar such as:

class="c1FsFc"

...that classname obviously means something to the web team at jetstar but no one else. does anyone put together a document on handover detailing what everything means in their css to aid any changes down the track that someone else may have to make? kinda like a "classguide" as opposed to a styleguide? it'd involve layout classes and stuff aswell - so wouldn't be as easy as just a page with an example of each style applied to a bit of text ...

interested if anyone has this sort of thing or similar built into their process and any experiences youve had.. ?

pete