Hello Sandra (and hello list too;),

>I think what I am trying to ask is if I use Frontpage
> 2003 and make a style sheet. If I want to add tables do I do it with the
> style sheet and frontpage or just do it in front page.

You add the tables to your HTML, as they are content. If you already have
table styling in your CSS, the new table will take on that same styling.
(I'm not sure about using Frontpage, I don't use it because it fiddles
around with the HTML in ways that made me uninstall after using for the
first time ;).

I understand that you have been working with Frontpage (perhaps in WYSIWYG
mode only?) until now and are transitioning to using CSS... which is why I
infer that perhaps you may be confused because there are some underlying
principles of making webpages with CSS + HTML, that you had no need for up
to now -- such as the separation of content/structure (in HTML) and its
presentation (in CSS), and how they are brought together.

If that is so, I am sure that the kind of questions you are faced with at
the moment will vanish pretty quickly once you have introduced yourself to
these principles!
Since you've been over at westciv already, I can only reccommend taking a
look at John's CSS/XHTML-basics courses, a nicely guided and most thorough
way to really "get into" the basic way of thinking about HTML (and CSS).
Then come back to the list and ask on ;)
HTH
Nathalie