> The source of the old post is,
> Tim [deleted]

Yeah that was Tim's message that was resent. He is definitely not the
problem.

> Check the header of the post previous to the repeat of Russ's post.

Yep, it's Russ' address

> I wouldn't rule out the possibility that this is the work of
> a spammer
> looking for a way to access the list.

You may be right.

by i2kc04-ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713);

The 217... Address is in the UK but a trace is not going right through.

BT have been notified. If I hear nothing from anyone that may be causing it
in the next 24 hours I'll have to block the BT smtp server smtp4.smtp.bt.com
[217.32.164.151]. If you recognise any of the servers mentioned please talk
to me directly asap.

Thanks for trying to help Rob but better to do this off list to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] rather than point the finger publicly.

Regards,

Peter