Is this OT?  if it is sorry but

I sat here last night reading up on accessibility after reading the article at http://www.ergoboy.com/news/uk_user_friendly_website_disabled.php about new legislation in the UK.

I frankly don't know if I can cope with all this! After the trauma of trying to get css and valid stuff up and happening I now have to deal with accessibility. I have read a number of bits and pieces on the subject, downloaded weird accessibility validating programmes to test em out... and couldn't understand a darn thing they were talking about.

Like Chris Strafford I find the w3 site a bit intimidating so would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a site or book or something that talks straight English on the subject.

Jackie Reid
Mock Orange Web Site Development
1st Floor
92 Victoria Street