Hi! I tested your website and it's looking nice ;)

One problem though, I viewed the "about us" in 1024 X 768 resolution and
it looked fine, however, in anything less (e.g. 800 X 600) the padding was
a bit overwhelming! (>_<) The paragraph became a bit to skinny.

Apart from that it was clear and concise. I like it (^_^)

Darian Cabot
Cabot Consultants Pty Ltd
Software Engineer / Website Design
http://www.cabotconsultants.com.au