Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] CENTERING SITE & WRAPPER PROBLEMS.

Jackie the info in this pdf file is just what you need.

Leo

On Thursday, April 8, 2004, at 12:59 AM, Jackie Reid wrote:

Hi all...
I have a couple of problems here that i dont seem to be able to nut out, any help would be greatly appreciated if there is anyone around on the day before the easter break.

Firstly the site centers just fine in ie but is aligned left in firefox...why is this so?

Secondly and more confusing, I have the site contained in a wrapper but in firefox the wrapper doesnt wrap, it doesnt seem to contain any of the elements that I have put in there. (if you look in firefox the wrapper is the little white bit at the top that is supposed to fill the whole site) Looks fine in ie again.

If i display it as  table-cell; it seems to work but thats not widely supported is it?

site: http://www.mockorange.com.au/mocksites/test/jugernaut/index.html
css: http://www.mockorange.com.au/mocksites/test/jugernaut/css/juganaut.css

Jackie Reid
Mock Orange Web Site Development