Hello,

I got the rollover image effect working - thanks for the help there guys! -
it still needs refinement in tying in with and or replacing parts of the
hardcoded calls in the overall code but I know I am on the right track at
least! And even better (heh heh) is I have reduced the nuber of http
requests and not resorted to Java ;-)

However, I have another question relating in part to this as well as other
multiple uses of background: url() on the site.

In the case of images turned off in the users browser, how can one get a
textual replacement for the missing image? As it is an embedded CSS
background image, there is no ALT tag to fall back on :-/

I am using the title tag in the <a> tag, but that only provides a reference
if the users hovers over the image.

Hmmmmmm.

Brian