On Wed, 12 May 2004 12:49:38 +1000, Gary Menzel wrote:

> This looks very kewl - but, while I could cut and paste the stylesheet
> into the Edit CSS window for FireFox, I could not get the bookmarklets
> to work.

Hi Gary,

I found that you can't use a local style sheet for web-based pages.
So I made two bookmarks - one for looking at pages on the web,
and one for use locally when I'm not connected to the web.

I used "File Bookmark" from the Bookmarks menu and pasted the script
into the Location box. I named this bookmark "CSS Debug - web".
Then I pasted this same script into a text editor.

Next I saved the stylesheet into a folder, opened it in the browser, and
copied the URL to this file from the address bar. I pasted this URL into
the script in the text editor, replacing the "http:" type URL.

Finally I made another "File Bookmark" entry from this modified script,
naming this bookmark "CSS Debug - local".

Hope this helps. Write me off list if my explanation is obtuse.

Life. Love. Peace.
David
--
David Hucklesby, on 5/11/2004