A short report, as its bloody late and I really should go to bed.
Tonight's first WSG meeting in Brisbane was a resounding success.
Thank you Tony, for your presentation. Your details of form layout,
your apps online and the ensuing discussion were interesting and
enlightening - looking forward to reading your announcement of your
discovery, first announced at Our Meeting (I feel so honoured :))
Thank you, Russ and Peter, not only for coming up and helping us run
the meeting so smoothly, but for starting up the WSG in the first place
so that this list could happen, and BWSG come about :)
Thank you Gary, Vaughan and Carole-Ann for being the bods on the spot,
supplying the premises and supplying the food (I cleverly arrived just
after all the bits were chopped)
And thank you, too, to everyone who attended - without you the night
wouldnt have been a success, let alone interesting and fun. :)

Looking forward to the next one!
Lea
--
Lea de Groot